The health and safety of our visitors is our top priority. Face masks are recommended in indoor galleries. Visitors who are sick and not feeling well are asked to stay home for the safety and well-being of others.
- Recording devices and music playing devices are prohibited.
- Visitors may not touch any of the objects on display, including furniture.
- No oversized items such as luggage or backpacks are permitted in the galleries.
- Food (including gum and candy) and beverages are prohibited in the galleries.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Non-service animals, scooters, skateboards, skates and e-bikes are not permitted.