Starting on April, 20, 2023
The Hispanic Society Museum offers free guided tours for groups of six or more. For information on arranging a tour please contact us at email@example.com
Tours are offered in both English and Spanish and take approximately 45-60 minutes.
K-12 School Group Visit Guidelines
Tours are offered for groups of 10 to 20, including teachers and chaperones. Groups of more than 20 will be split into two, staffing permitting.
Reservations should be made at least two weeks in advance and are subject to availability. A confirmation will be sent via email and must be shown upon arrival at the Museum
The supervision of one adult is required for every ten students. Teachers and chaperones are required to stay with their group at all times and are responsible for the students’ conduct and behavior.
Allow 60 to 90 minutes for K-12 tours.
To request a school group visit contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The health and safety of our visitors is our top priority. Face masks are recommended in indoor galleries. Visitors who are sick and not feeling well are asked to stay home for the safety and well-being of others.
- NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY.
- Recording devices and music playing devices are prohibited.
- Visitors may not touch any of the objects on display, including furniture.
- No oversized items such as luggage or backpacks are permitted in the galleries.
- Food (including gum and candy) and beverages are prohibited in the galleries.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Non-service animals, scooters, skateboards, skates and e-bikes are not permitted.