- COVID19. The health and safety of our visitors is our top priority
If you have fever, chills, cough, muscle pains, headache, loss of taste or smell, or think you may have been exposed to Covid-19 prior to your visit, please reschedule your visit.
- All visitors age 2 and older are required to wear mask.
- Visitors who are sick and not feeling well are asked to stay home for the safety and well-being of others.
- Please consult the Center for Disease Control and Prevention for up-to-date information on Covid-19, and the New York State Covid-19 Travel Advisory for updated information on travel guidelines.
- The Hispanic Society requires all visitors follow these guidelines and reserves the right to ask visitors who do not comply with these guidelines to leave the premises. Thank you for your cooperation.
- The coat check is currently closed and no oversized item are permitted in the galleries
- Visitors may not touch any of the objects on display, including furniture.
- Chewing gum, food and beverages are prohibited.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- The use of radios or any other music devices, cell phones, text messaging and internet devices is prohibited.
- Sketching in lead pencil or charcoal is permitted in the galleries on paper not exceeding 12”x18” in size. Registration is required for copying works of art in any media. Additional regulations apply. Registration Form and regulations
- Non-service animals, scooters, skateboards, skates and Segway Human Transporters are not permitted.
- There are no food services available.